Lorraine Bell, Principal Consultant
LBell HR Consulting
Bio: Lorraine Bell
Lorraine Bell has over 20 years of experience in business and human resources focusing on total rewards. Ms. Bell began her career with more than a decade as a consultant but moved to industry, ultimately as the Vice President of Total Rewards for a large healthcare system.
Lorraine returned to client service and consulting when she started her own business seeking to capitalize on her successes in transformative change. LBell HR Consulting provides Human Resources consulting with a focus on complex program implementations and change initiatives. Lorraine’s focus is strategy development, project planning, managing to deadlines and budgets, and change management including communication support. LBell HR Consulting provides services by either supplementing or coordinating effectively with larger Human Resources consulting firms or by providing consulting services and implementation support independently as the client prefers.
Specific experiences include:
- Project support for a major compensation redesign with a health care organization. Focus on establishing appropriate project governance and change management support. Document drafting including project announcement, Q&As, website modifications, toolkits for leaders and personalized communication to employees.
- Implementing major HR program changes, including complete re-design of all compensation plans and benefit plans. Change management focused on transparency and equity.
- Developing multi-faceted communication campaigns, including print, e-mail, web-based and in-person meetings to rollout new HR programs to all segments of the health care workforce.
- Responsible for design and administration of both qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation along with executive and physician benefits of all kinds. Led initiative to redesign nonqualified plan from split dollar to defined contribution format. Success centered on communication and near unanimous adoption of changes.
Education and certifications:
- Master of Laws in Taxation, University of Florida
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida (Florida Bar)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida (CPA, Inactive)